Published on 01.19.2021
Inside Sales Intern
Sales & Marketing (S&M) department aims to develop Sigfox revenue streams.
As our Inside Sales Intern, you will be a major contributor to sales initiative effectiveness. Your duties will range from market research, lead identification & targeting, qualification and management up to sales administration activities.
The role requires effective interaction with both internal and external parties:
- To build up detailed knowledge of the Vertical Sales Campaign in which you will be directly involved from marketing analysis to sales execution
- Perform sales-related activities for all S&M entities that are customer or partner oriented (ecosystem, …)
- Build working relationships with relevant Sigfox Operators and internal teams dealing with service management, marketing, service delivery, production, finance and legal.
- Assist and support, where needed, any other internal team with sales-related projects/activities
The Inside Sales Intern has a transversal role and responsibilities in the Sales & Marketing department, with the following entities – Sales Team, Marketing Team, Vertical Sales Team, Channels, Expansion, pre Sales Team, Ecosystem Team, …
Roles and Responsibilities are:
- Support Sales & Marketing teams as well as relevant Tier 1 Sigfox Operators to achieve and exceed assigned sales quotas and goals
- Collaborate with Marcom to assess Vertical Sales Campaign and ad-hoc sales initiatives on market analysis, target account list definition, communication design, marketing lead generation, etc.
- Review the sales funnel and provide reports, support the execution of Vertical Sales Campaign and coordinate actions
- Handle inbound commercial queries, perform preliminary qualification
- Allocate qualified lead allocation to Territory Sales Managers, Sigfox Operators, Channel Partners and ensure early opportunity development
- Ensure the conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads into Sales Qualified Leads, and provide the Marcom (Marketing & Communication) team with feedback for improvement
- Develop and maintain a thorough market knowledge of the SIGFOX Vertical Sales portfolio, from exploration phase to execution
- Update the CRM accordingly and ensure data integrity
Performing any other reasonable ad hoc duties for the company as and when required.
SKILLS & MINDSET:
- Self-starter with a results-oriented mindset, resourceful, proactive
- Ability to follow a process and hold others accountable
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to identify key areas for improvement and propose new efficient and cost-effective alternatives: be proactive!
- Supportive team player, with excellent interpersonal skills: show your enthusiasm!
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent French & English language skills, both written and verbal. Another language is a plus
What you will learn/gain:
- Learn the “behind the scenes” of a Vertical Sales campaign, from market research & validation to sales & marketing execution
- Gain a sound understanding of the sales funnel, as well as hone your commercial judgement
- Learn how to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Learn how to align sales and marketing objectives to ensure success
- Learn how to optimise processes to attain your and your team’s goals
- Work cross-functionally and internationally
Toulouse or Paris